Baltic Maintenance is a PART-145 approved component maintenance organization established in 2005 year.
The company is a Honeywell authorized service center.
Baltic Maintenance activities are:
- component maintenance
- NDT services
- component exchange
- supply of spare parts for wheels & brakes
- training & consultations
Baltic Maintenance maintains:
- MABS, UTC Aerospace Systems (Goodrich) and Honeywell wheels and brakes
- SAFT, Hawker, Marathon and Concorde batteries
Why Baltic Maintenance?
Reduce Your wheels & brakes maintenance cost up to 25 %
by choosing Baltic Maintenance services!
- Honeywell authorized service center
- high quality services
- reasonable prices for labour, spare parts and specific repairs
- EASA Part-145 approval certificate
- more than 10 years experience in wheels / brakes / batteries maintenance
- implemented Safety Management System
- component maintenance and TAT can be adapted to Your specific requirements
- indirect approval of capability list
- low mark-up
- flexible logistics solutions